When a broken man deteriorates after the passing of his wife, she returns to reconcile him with his son and help move on in his life.
- Amazon's All Voices Film Festival 2019;
- Subject of an Oxford University journal article on gerontology - 2020, Author: Rick J. Scheidt, Ph.D.
- Drama International Short Film Festival 2016;
- Short Film Corner at Cannes Film Festival 2016;
- Masters Award in Student Film, Julien Dubuque International Film Festival 2016;
- Berkeley Video & Film Festival 2016;
- Toronto Nepali Film Festival 2017,
- Nepal-America International Film Festival 2017
Directed by Rajendra Thakurathi
Written by Tony Rettenmaier
Produced by Alexandria Jackson & Lareina Joelle
Cinematography by Arjun Kamath & Steven Tralongo
Production Design by Maren H. Jensen & Denver Kotian
Edited by Eelum Dixit & Nate Trinrud
Sound by Eddie Mattola & Youthana Yuos
Assistant Director Zachary Bell
Music by Nikki Shallenberger & Sergio Ruelas
Copyright USC School of Cinematic Arts 2016.
Copyright Terra Nova Films 2020.